The Source is proud to present the Most Accurate, Comprehensive and Free Snow Conditions Page for the Canadian Rockies, Interior British Columbia, Okanagan and Whistler Blackcomb.
- The Resort with the Most New Snow shown clearly and easily on a Google Map (complete with Weather Layer, Cloud Layer and Google Street View when zoomed in on select resorts)
- Accurate Snow Report taken directly from the Snow Conditions Web Page of 17 different resorts in Alberta and British Columbia, updated every 20 minutes!
- Direct link to the Web Cam Feeds of each resort
- Current Weather and Forecast for the next five days from www.forecast.io
- Mountain Statistics and Trail Maps for each resort
- Current Road Conditions from Alberta Transportation and Drive BC
- The most up to date information for snow, weather, and road conditions for Marmot Basin, Lake Louise, Sunshine Village, Mt.Norquay, Nakiska, Fernie, Kimberley, Castle, Kicking Horse, Panorama, Whitewater, Red Mountain, Big White, Silver Star, Revelstoke, Sun Peaks and Whistler Blackcomb – All in One Place, and FREE!
The Source Conditions Page is automatically updated every hour with information taken directly from the snow conditions web page from 17 different resorts in Alberta and British Columbia. Immediately see which resort received the Most New Snow in the last 24hr in Green Text and highlighted in Green on a Google Map.
Check the current weather and forecast for each resort with information taken directly from www.forecast.io – the most comprehensive and full featured online global weather service
The Source Conditions Page gives you the most accurate and up to date information on snow, weather and road conditions for 17 different resorts, all in one simple to use and Free web page. Click Here to begin using The Source Source Conditions Page Now.
Mobile Version Coming Soon!